Safety Training - Risk Assessment (Method Statement) Course
course is designed for staff who have to undertake Risk
Assessments and produce Method Statements. The course
will provide personnel with sound practical skills, the
knowledge to carry out thorough Risk Assessments and then
put in place suitable risk control measures, including
valid Method Statements.
training for all staff that need to carry out Risk Assessments
and produce valid Method Statements.
||Call 0800 783 0757
||Maximum of 15 students per course
to Risk Assesment and common Health & Safety terms,
including hazard & risk
• Legal aspects of Risk Assessment
• Hazards awareness including excersise
• Five steps to Risk Assessment
• Types of Risk Assessment
• Risk Assessment Proforma design
• Hierarchy of Control
• Method Statement (Safe System of Work)
• Permits to Work
• Practical Risk Assessment
• Production of Method Statement
• Course Review
and HSE Publication '5 Steps to Risk Assessment' will
be provided to all delegates.
||On satisfactory completion
of the course a Certificate of Competance will be issued
that will be valid for three years.